Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Support One Another


I implore Euodia and I implore Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. And I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the Book of Life. 
—Philippians 4:2-3

Life can get messy with relationship struggles. 

This was the case in the Philippian church. Two faithful servants, Euodia and Syntyche, were in sharp disagreement. 

The apostle Paul wrote to the church to encourage them to work through their problems (Phil. 4:2). 

He also wanted another person to come alongside them with a spirit of gentleness. He wrote, “I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel”.

Realizing we have all made messes in life, we can trust the Lord to help us deal gently with others. 

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.