Sunday, August 12, 2012

Spiritual Boldness


Psalm 84:2

My soul yearns, even faints,
for the courts of the LORD;
my heart and my flesh
cry out for the living God.

Christian believers confess Jesus as Lord of their lives
and receive the Holy Spirit.

They then talk about their new relationship with God,
with their family, relatives, and friends.

The Holy Spirit gave them words and power to speak.

Some ultimately receive Jesus as their Saviour and Lord.

Unless we are filled with the Holy Spirit,
we will have great difficulties
fighting the spiritual warfare.

Only with the Holy Spirit’s help can we be bold.

Let us pray that we may be bold in our faith.

Let us rely on the Holy Spirit to make us bold in our witness.

Oh Lord,
my soul, my heart, my flesh,
cry out to You
for the filling and power of Your Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.