Say to those who are fearful-hearted, "Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God; He will come and save you." (Isaiah 35:4)
- Fear ruins Christian's life. Fear causes us to focus on our physical needs rather than tapping into our heavenly inheritance given by God the Father. Fear cripples us from entering into all the great things that God has for us. Fear makes us uptight, thankless, uninvolved, complaining, defeated Christians. Extreme fear even brings us to the point of denying Jesus Christ!
- But God says, "Be strong, do not fear!" God wants us to trust in Him and His strength to take care of our problems; God wants us to trust in Him to save us!
- Fear is the greatest tool of the enemy. His power has been defeated and he cannot master a Christian life. So he fills our minds with fear to stop us from doing what God wants us to do.
- The greatest detriment to faith is fear. When we are consumed by fear, we are rendered ineffective in our Christian walk and our battle against the enemy.
- Let us stop agreeing with the lies of the enemy and start agreeing with the truth that God speaks. God is our protector and He will come with vengeance to defeat our enemy. This is the truth!
- When we understand and believe it, we will be set free from the entrapment of fear. So be strong! Do not fear! Trust in God and receive His overcoming power. Do this, and fear cannot reign in your life.