Friday, April 11, 2014

Justified by Christ


For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, (Galatians 2:19-20)

Salvation is by grace through faith.
We is made right with God by the work of Christ.
 
If we profess to be justified by Christ, 
Yet we continue to sin,   
We lie, and do not live by the truth.

Christ doesn't promote sin.
He has no part in our sinning.
He doesn't make us sin.

The reason we still sin is because we are transgressor of sin.
We are building again those things we had once destroyed!

As Christisns, we have died to the law so that we might live to God.
We have been crucified with Christ on the cross.

It is no longer we who live, but Christ live in us.
The life which we now live in the flesh we live by faith in the Son of God, who loved us and gave Himself for us.

We do not set aside the grace of God by continue sinning.

We don't believe in salvation through the law.
If it is possible,
Then Christ died for nothing.

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.