Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jesus Leads us All the Way


He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. (Psalm 23:2-3)

  • Jesus is the one true Leader of His children.
     
  • He knows what we need.
     
  • He knows where we are most vulnerable.
     
  • His leading is part of what makes Psalm 23 the most beloved song in the Bible’s hymnal.
     
  • In verse 2, David says that the Shepherd “leads me beside the still waters.”
     
  • In verse 3 he adds, “He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.”
     
  • These twin ideas reveal why Jesus’ care is so complete.
     
  • Whether it is times of refreshing and strengthening (“still waters”) or seasons of doing what pleases Him (“paths of righteousness”), we can follow Him.
     
  • Our Lord knows the way through the wilderness.
     
  • All we have to do is follow.
     
  • Jesus knows the way.
     
  • Let us follow Him.

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.