Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas Time



It's a quiet Christmas morning.

I have just completed my morning exercise routine.

I do a double workout since I wake up early, have ample energy and enjoy what I am doing.

Then I enjoy strolling and musing in my backyard....

The mango tree, the dragon fruit plants, and the rambutan tree are growing fine, only need a little trimming and pruning.

The flowers in the pots are blossoming in the morning dews.

A few of my lovely cats are lying lazily, watching and guarding the garden.

It is a fine and sunny morning.

The morning air is fresh and cool if not for a nearby smoke from a barbecue pit of a neighboring house.

The warm morning sun is especially welcoming after a cold and windy night.

I scout the neighboring houses....

The housing estate is rather quiet since the majority have gone home to their respective villages for bigger celebrations.

To them, festival celebration is no fun without the participation of everyone in their village and the nearby villages.

A few families are having open houses and gatherings in the housing estate during the day to cater for their friends and colleagues.

They will most probably rush home to their village in the evening for their village's community fun times.

I can hear the sound of people frying, vacuuming, talking, shouting.....

They must be doing their last minute preparations before the guests arrive.

Then the Christmas songs are getting louder and more excited....

Children are talking loudly, running and giggling....

Everyone seems so alive and happy...

Everything seems so lively, bright and pretty.

Wow! It's Christmas Time!

I start to get ready and wake up all my children...

We are going back to our village and visit some friends in the nearby villages....

We are going to celebrate our Christmas and have our fun times....

I miss the atmosphere, the food, the people, and the fun...

Then I remember the Spirit of Christmas...

I remember how the Son of God has come to die to save lost sinners like me...

Thank you LORD.

Lord, You're worthy to be praised, and I praise You Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.