Tuesday, January 1, 2013

God's Everlasting Covenant With Us


“If my house were not right with God,
surely he would not have made with me an everlasting covenant,
arranged and secured in every part;
surely he would not bring to fruition my salvation
and grant me my every desire.
- 2 Samuel 23:5 -

The covenant is divine in its origin.

God has made a covenant with us.

Here lies the sweetness of it to each believer.

God has made peace with us!

The covenant is everlasting in its duration.

The covenant had no beginning, and it shall never end.

How sweet amidst all the uncertainties of life.

Let us sing of this, even though our church is not so with God as our hearts desire.

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.