Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Birds Are Flying Home



It is a blessing when family can come together for a happy time.

I, for one, was yearning for this moment.

My daughter came back at the end of April and my son last week.

Meeting them at the arrival gate made my heart leap with joy.

Now that they are home with us, we have lots of love and care for one another.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder and their presence makes the house a home for all of us. We have memorable times and amazing relationships. Each new day is a fresh beginning for us to come together.

Maybe we should make it a point to visit one another once in a while, to stop our hearts from turning cold.

Many things that we have taken for granted have suddenly become so precious to us. Now we can talk together more than before; now we can discuss more about things that we usually keep to ourselves; now quietly we help one another to do things together. Now love is no longer just a thought and a feeling; it is a decision and a commitment.

I enjoy every moment of our time, and I believe we all feel the same.

My hope is that we can stay together that way forever.

What about you?

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.