Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Living Friendship



How many flowers end up at the funeral home?

How many flowers did the dead people enjoy while they were alive?

I would rather have a rose and some kind words from a friend while I'm here, than a whole truck load when I'm gone. Just see how many bouquets we can end up with!

*******

Good friends are wonderful gifts of God to men.

Happiness will keep us sweet,

Trials will make us strong,

Sorrows will keep us human,

Failures will make us humble,

And success will keep us glowing,

Only friends can keep us going!

But see how many friends we have got today!

*******

Thank you my friends for being a part of my life, whether you are a reason, a season or a lifetime.

May God bless you with many more good friends.

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.