Friday, February 3, 2012

Dog Fight



I think when it's enough, it's enough.

If we are in the middle of an argument and we want to stop arguing, we just keep quiet. We have done the person no wrong. Besides, it's good to let the matter dies down when no solution is available.

Keeping quiet doesn't always mean we have lost. Besides, it is also good for our heart.

I always like to look at people who desire to argue but have no one to argue. Oh! They look really miserable!

I remember seeing dog fights. When some dogs retreated and stopped fighting, the other dogs stood still and didn't know what to do.

Once I loved to argue. Then I loved to see people argued. It was interesting to see them bite one another. Now I prefer to go away. I have many interesting things to do to please my friends and the God I love. Precious time is at stake here.

Over the years as we grow up and mature, we will find out that there are certain things that are not worth having and doing. And one of them is arguing. Believe me. I had learned it!

Have a good day.

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.